Samstag, 5. April 2014

Back Home !

Hi Freunde von Mrstefanm60 Zum Sonntag mal ein "Kleines Schmanker`l" a`la Eskam&Partner-Produktmanagement By the Chinese Ambasador Berlin/Germany " Tibet for free Dear Sir`s and Madames. Maby one Year ago I`send you a Offerte it`s where my wish China forgett Tibet and will go Home NOW ! Now one Year later I didnt hear anything of this and you every time stay there. Jou dount here my Offerte ? Dear Sir`s and Madames,you think this is a fake ? No, no isnt a fake`, it is what I`want of You. Take all your Citizen by a big Bag and go back to China ! AND GIVE THE LAND BACK BY THE TIBET PEOPLE 1 This is the word and also the will of the living god, the Creator of the Ten Orders and also the Creator of this World. I`will give you from now on --06.04.2014 Six Month to leave Tibet and go back to China ! If you dount here my word the you will see what I`do for it ! It is bmy wish all People of this World live in freedom in here self Countries. Go Home NOW ! Mrstefanm60-creator10.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen